Guaranteed Way To Get Your Disabled Facebook Account Back



The mistake people often make is that they fail to get acquainted with Facebook's Statement of Right And Responsibility, which is a very important section.


Hi folks, how's it going?

I am guessing you are so pumped to see the newest and guaranteed way you can recover your disabled Facebook account.  Yea I get that feeling because I've been there. Nobody wants to get frozen out of Facebook especially business owners and online marketers who harness Facebook's large audience to monetize their businesses

The mistake people often make is that they fail to get acquainted with Facebook's Statement of Right And Responsibility, which is a very important section.  I am unfortunately one of those who have made this mistake in the past and what was the consequence? My 8-year old Facebook account got permanently disabled after tirelessly trying to recover it. Do you know how hurtful it is to lose something valuable to you? That was how I felt.
As much as I felt so gutted and hurt at the time, I also wasn't entirely mad at Facebook because I knew it was totally my fault even though it appears Facebook have become very hard with their penalties.
Yes I said it was my fault because the first time I read Facebook's Statement Of Right And Responsibility was after my Account got disabled.  I realize I had violated their Community Standards and had done something I ought not to have done on my account which led to me losing my my precious account. I literally lost everything- I lost my business pages which had active ads running on them at the time and the most painful part was that I wasn't given the opportunity to download all my data.  Sounds like I've done something really terrible that led to this? Yes I did but I moved on and tried creating a new account.
So my new account looked good  24 hours after it was created and then it suddenly happened again, guess what??
I got disabled again.  It is at this point that I discovered a new and easy trick I used in recovering my disabled account.

It is important to take Note of the fact that Facebook disables certain users account for only two major reasons.
- When they Violate Community Standards
- When account has been Hacked or compromised by a third party.


Why Facebook Disables Accounts.

Facebook temporarily disables accounts that has suspicious activities on it or reported accounts and after reviewing the suspicious account, They will ask the account user to submit a government ID(name on ID must be the same on your profile), date of birth and account email address via the Help center
After submission, they'll review the information you sent within 24hours and will get back to you with an email. they could decide to permanently disable the account  or you might get lucky with your appeal.

Once Facebook temporarily disables your account, you will get an email like this:

" We’ve determined that you are ineligible to use Facebook. To learn more about Facebook’s policies, please review the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities "

This email comes with a link to the Facebook Help center where.  you can send an appeal.

   Note-  You can never recover your account if you get another email from Facebook like the one below:

" Your account has been permanently disabled for not following the Facebook Community Standards. Unfortunately, we won't be able to reactivate it for any reason.

This will be our last email regarding your account. For more information about our policies, please read the Facebook Community Standards"- Facebook.

Facebook basically frowns on and disables accounts that have Hateful comments, fake pictures, impersonation, fake names and threatening  messages to other users for the purpose of 'Harassment' , randomly advertising on pages , randomly sending out friend requests, and the rest.

Guaranteed Way To Recover Your Account 

Now let's get to the reason for this post.
According to Facebook, users who think their account has been disabled by mistake or whatever reasons should access the Facebook help center via desktop by filling out an appeal form which must include:
- Account email address
- Name on Facebook profile
- Government ID
- Date of birth

I followed this step when my first account got disabled and yet I was unable to recover the account. Matter of fact, they responded telling me that they had decided to permanently disable my account.
So I figured they permanently disabled that account because the name on the national Identity Card I submitted didn't tally with the one on my Facebook profile. The difference was my middle name included on the ID and which wasn't on my profile.

And then the magic comes in:

So I angrily decided to create a new Facebook account on a different browser(Opera mini) on my mobile device.

 Note- The appeal form you will get on your mobile device is different from the one on desktop. The difference is that the mobile version won't request your email.

Now This Is The Trick I Used:

On the form in the help center, I filled in my name(exactly as it is on my profile), date of birth, and decided not to upload a Government ID this time. I uploaded the exact profile picture I have on my account and add a little details in the optional box. In the optional box, I typed in five names of people on my friends list(exact names and correct spellings) and that's it.  I waited for only two days and finally, my account was enabled and that's it!

So I recommend this to you. Don't submit your Government ID if the name on the ID doesn't tally with what you have on your profile because from the research I've made, it would only complicate matters(they'll likely reject your appeal) and you are also at risk of exposing some personal information on the ID.
Simply submit the exact profile picture on your Facebook profile and I guarantee you'll get your account back under 48 hours.

it's a rap!

I hope this post was helpful. I would love to read about your experience and if you have any question or need my help, just ask and I would be glad to answer right away.


Comments

  1. It really wasn’t my fault that my Facebook account was disabled it was someone who gotten my Facebook account disabled then me though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is this person who gotten my Facebook account disabled then me though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Written by Kunle David.
https://about.me/kunled

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Common Mistake Bloggers Make

A Short Review On How Facebook Monitors All Your Activities.