How To Decide How Much To Reinvest Into Blogging






Image Source: pxhere


Hey folks!

Are you thinking of growing your blog and wondering how much you need to reinvest in it?
Well, Tell me if I'm wrong but I believe Blogging is like any other business where you have to spend money to make money.  You might have started your blog without spending a dime but I guarantee you that as your blog grows, there would be a need for you to reinvest in it to keep it going.

If you intend blogging full time, then you should consider these two questions;
- If I keep reinvesting into my blog, when do I make profit?
- How do I even know I'm doing it the right way?


My suggestion is this- As a newbie in blogging, it's advisable you invest 100 percent of your profits until you start hitting $1,000/month. I'm not saying you should do it but it pays if you do it. I  know a female blogger who reinvested 100 percent of her profits back into her blog until she was consistently hitting $1,000 monthly.
Don't get me wrong, you can go ahead blogging without reinvesting your profits back into it but chances are that you might not see increase in your monthly income which is why there are people who have been blogging for 5years trying to do it on their own without spending a penny but still not at full time income yet.  Do you know where you would have been if you had invested a little of your profit in training or redesigning your website? Think about it.
I always tell my fellow bloggers that blogging isn't just about investing your time but it should be about investing your time doing the right thing.  You must have heard or read about people saying that they have been blogging for a long time and haven't seen any result, they probably haven't been blogging the right way.

A popular blogger, Rosemarie Groner, is a good example of someone who consistently reinvested into her blog and by the end of her first year in blogging, she was making $7,000 monthly. Then $20,000/month after 6months. She is one of those influential bloggers who love sharing their Income. I'm one of her loyal fans and I've been following her for more than a month now. You can visit her site...www.thebusybudgeter.com.


Take note, if you want to start making $10,000/month or want to quickly reach full time income after your first year of blogging, then you should wisely put your money and time into it as early as possible. 
If you are earning $1,000 monthly, then you should consider investing 20% of that into site redesign, training and other expenses. It wouldn't be bad if you use 20% for site expenses, 30% into a savings Account for probably Tax payment purposes and 50% becomes your salary. Does that make sense?  Well, you should give it a try.


Are You Thinking About What To Invest In Now? 

Well, you can consider investing in the following if you can;


1. Site Hosting for as low as $3.95 monthly.


3. Elite Blog Academy - massive blog trainer. I recommend this.

4. Core Afiliate Strategy by my favorite blogger, Rosemarie. You can try it for as little as $37.

5. Adobe stock photo.

6. Product Launch Playbook- Get Free Training.

7- Try Pixelme Designs For your site redisigning .


There are many more stuffs you can invest in but the above list are the few I want to share with you for now.  I hope this post was helpful. 
I hope to read about your thoughts on this post and I would love to read your contributions.

Do not forget to spread the love by sharing this post using the social media buttons below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guaranteed Way To Get Your Disabled Facebook Account Back

The Most Common Mistake Bloggers Make

A Short Review On How Facebook Monitors All Your Activities.