SOLVED: Missing Post Tittle On Blogger Blog Homepage





Image source: pixabay



Have you ever published a post and only to find out that the title of your content was missing on the homepage of the blog?   Well, this happened to me recently and I was so worried because I spent more than 30mins trying to figure out a solution. When your post tittle are missing on your blog homepage, it would make it difficult for people to understand the contents you have on your blog homepage when they visit and you might end up losing tons of traffic in the process.
 What actually happened in my case was that the title of my last post suddenly got missing after publishing.  I searched all over the internet for solutions but I wasn't satisfied with the answers I got. Most of the answers I got required me to edit and embed some codes and that is something I can't afford to risk.
Note-  This sudden changes happened to my blog as a result of me switching from the default blogger template to 'Custom Template'.  I got to realize that my blog tittle didn't actually varnish but was hidden by the Custom CSS I used on my blog and this affected the HTML section of my blog theme.
I have heard so many Wordpress users complain about missing post titles on their Wordpress homepage but I never for once thought the same would happen to me on my blogger blog.



Image Source: Flickr


How did I Resolve The Issue?
Well, after racking my head and looking for solutions all over the internet, I decided to head over to my Blogger Dashboard- Clicked on 'Layout', then I located the gadget titled 'Popular Post' which is under 'Page Body Section'. I clicked on 'Popular Post' and a dialog box pops up, that was when I realized that the "Show Post Title" box was unchecked. Immediately I checked the box and the issue of missing post tittle was resolved.  Now I can publish my posts without worrying about missing titles.


Shar your thoughts and Let me know if you have ever had this experience on your Blogger blog before

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guaranteed Way To Get Your Disabled Facebook Account Back

The Most Common Mistake Bloggers Make

A Short Review On How Facebook Monitors All Your Activities.